please please all pray lord thank you for the ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please please all pray lord thank you for the hair I have thank you lord you say ask and you will receive thank you you can do all things lord touch my hair lord please grant me abundantly incredibly more hair on my whole head abundantly incredibly now more more every day that I am totally astonished amazed lord women's hair is her crown grant me please the very very best ever abundantly incredibly mega thicker fuller longer stronger radiant best ever beautiful stunning hair that I desire ever dreamed of abundantly now in jesus name I declare degree every all curses are gone from my hair scalp permanently in jesus name I receive now the hair I desire ever dreamed of abundantly now without delay in jesus names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
140
Lord, Lord, please forgive me for absolutely all, every single sins known, unknown, now, always, forevermore in Jesus Christ name. Lord, your words say, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, multiply, please, please, Lord, the whole entire hair on my whole entire head...
Replies
5
Views
154
Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks every single scars every single dents every single all all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single lumby bumby bits raised bits red bits absolutely...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom