please all pray lord thank you for the ### I have

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please all pray lord thank you for the monet I have the benefits I have savings I have in jesus name I declare degree in jesus name my finances financial income bank balance savings enlarges incredibly abundantly now more more every day the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it now I decare degree I win all the jackpots now in all every scarch card I but the euro the euro raffle the lotto the lotto raffle now without delay many times over abundantly now I bless help others with my wealth now in jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
140
I decree and declare in Jesus name in Jesus name the relationship my husband ### is having with ### is totally completely foregone, ended in absolutely every way, form, permanently, forever right now, right now, absolutely no no delay at all in Jesus name my husband ### completely totally...
Replies
8
Views
308
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lird thst you lidd own absolutely all the millions millions golds riches wealth of this whole entire world in jesus christ name thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please...
Replies
5
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,908
Members
648,095
Latest member
Scriorinaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom