Dear prayer partners, since I asked for prayers recently,

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear prayer partners, since I asked for prayers recently, I have suddenly lost most of my work, and my situation is now very bleak and desperate. I am a disabled self-employed worker in the UK, I have no family and the social security system here is harsh so I am better off working. I live in poverty as it is, and I get away with wearing old and ragged clothes because my work demands that. I have literally almost nothing. This evening I was harshly told that I am not needed any more for a majority of my work, and I am utterly devastated, money will run out soon and I can't keep myself housed or fed. It is no good claiming benefits because it takes six weeks at least to get any benefits. Things are very bad and desperate.

Please pray for ###. I have faith but not much else.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners please stick with me on prayin for my ### to find a job I been prayer ever since a month ago it has not happen yet I get week sometime and want to give up but when I think am done I still find my self prayin and askin for help do god even hear my cry I thank everyone for...
Replies
8
Views
378
dear prayer partners. Hope you are doing well. I am in a very crucial stage right now. Lately, my husband was abusing me for I have objection against him calling my maid every day on the phone for hours telling that he is training her. This happened for the past 2 weeks. He is in America and I...
Replies
13
Views
540
Dear prayer partners, please continue to pray for me. For over a year, I have been struggling financially. I am so thankful that God is with me in these difficult times. There are times when I’m struggling with my faith. Some days I don’t even feel like praying; I just remain in silence. I don’t...
Replies
6
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom