Lord I need you to please cover ### and ### with

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I need you to please cover my partner and I with your blood. Lord I know that you didn’t promise a life with out infliction but Lord please I ask that you have Mercy over us. Please give us the time that we need to be able to spend time together to be able to grow closer and completely in love with each other.... I been praying for the longest and asking you to please allow us to get married and be extremely in love and happy with each other and we are one step there because we are now engaged however now with all the life obstacles and tubulations we’ve been experiencing for the past ### months I feel that it’s been destroying our relationship and instead of being closer we’re growing more distant. I feel as if my fiancé is falling out of love with me because he’s so emotionally broken. You know my feelings for him are true Lord and I love him very much but I’ve also felt that his feelings have always been unstable and I dislike that Lord because it’s draining since every time something happens it’s like starting all over again and trying to get him to love me again and change his mind from thinking of leaving me. I need all of it this negativity to stop Lord. Fill our hearts with much love, joy and happiness, restore all that has been torn and that the enemy stole from us and multiply it... in your Jesus name amen
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
259
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and I've prayed for the things to get better but it's not. I sometimes don't want to be here to keep enduring the pain that I'm going through. I pray that some way things will work out for the better for my children. But I'm tired of helping my adult children. In...
Replies
10
Views
166
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to come into my life now. Please hear me, your grace and mercy is needed to see me through. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move in a place in ### now. I pray my son ### stops lying and being manipulative. I pray my daughter ### not...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom