Can you help me mending my heart. I took part in fasting.

Jessica Mundodzi

Disciple of Prayer
Can you help me mending my heart. I took part in fasting to be a prefect but to my surprise I wasn't part of the crew.
 
Heavenly Father hear our payers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently I took part in the ### officer’s selection trial but despite my efforts and hard work I wasn’t selected I pray that I will be called to take part in the training despite the time which has passed
Replies
9
Views
410
Hi I'm ###. Can you help me by praying for me? I am in so much pain and I really don't know what to do. I came out of a narcissistic and emotionally abusive relationship with my ex almost 6 months ago, and I am still suffering. Even though I am trying my best to move forward, I am struggling. I...
Replies
6
Views
370
Heavenly father can you help me clean up my thoughts today and keep me going so I continue to go in the right path? Please send me some strong angels to help keep me focused on you. Please send me some healing and peace in my mind and heart. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
7
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom