2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

God, Thank you for this evening. Yahweh, I pray I can go dancing with my husband, he says I've never danced with him, and I say I have, at his old friend's house, I danced with him. Yahweh, I pray I can dance with my husband and dance with him in his dreams, and he and I remember us dancing...
Replies
4
Views
20
Jesus I just call on your name. I ask to do battle for us (Ex. 14:14). I continue to ask for strong protection, salvation, deliverance, healing, reconciliation, unity, your blessings and provisions. Thank you so much Lord Jesus. Blessing and honor and glory and power be unto the One who sits on...
Replies
3
Views
23
Please pray for me, I need my marriage by this year ###.
Replies
6
Views
21
Pray for my ### who is making my life miserable
Replies
5
Views
64
Pray for me, as any problems and diseases in my body, blood should die.
Replies
4
Views
20
Thank you very much for remembering me. I am in depression because of my 3 children. I have 3 boys older is ### ###### 33 years old, next ### ###### 28, ### ###### 20. They using drug from the teenager, they in my house. They working and stay in the minimum of ability. Please pray for...
Replies
5
Views
21
Thank you sooo much Lord I had been praying for ### that he should accept me as his wife ...it happened on ### he himself spoke to me openly and accepted me willingly I'm very suprised and joyful thank you soo much Lord I had been been praying more than one yr that he should me thank you doo...
Replies
4
Views
20
Please pray that ### and ### will realise I need their support as I am being bullied by the business next door, that I have been honest with them and will be upfront.
Replies
3
Views
21
I had a dream a few hours ago that the devil was trying to get me to eat sweets. Unusual dream to say the least. Now I see prayer requests. I believe that is a sign from Jesus, to take care of myself better, healthier, and not have lustful thoughts. Amen
Replies
3
Views
53
Thank You Lord Jesus for all of Your incredible blessings! Glory to You Lord Jesus! Thank You Lord Jesus for blessing us to get done all we need to do in You, for You and unto You!
Replies
7
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom