2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I want to thank everyone who prayed for me after my request about Job interview. I have been called for this job interview for Tues ###. I ask God to help me during interview that I come across well and make a good impression. Getting this job would mean so much to me. Please friends say a...
Replies
4
Views
22
May I get prayers I have to work to at work at 2 pm tues I have Wednesday and Thursday off which I hope I can go to a different location I hope my mom can get ### for me or he can walk home by self
Replies
3
Views
18
Please pray for me & My family also
Replies
4
Views
21
Please pray for me, that I will stop grumbling. I pray to be patient, until I know in August if I won the ### scholarship or not. I pray Lord, that I will win the maximum amount if possible. Please my Lord, for I really want to go to school. In Jesus, name. Amen. Thank you, Jesus. Please help...
Replies
4
Views
19
May all prayers be answered today. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
17
Thank you, I've been out been sick been behind on a lot of things, Now I pray for a lot of catching up that needs to be done in my life. I have been climbing an uphill battle my whole life. I pray I can achieve my goals in this New Year! Money problems, vehicle problems lead to a lot of...
Replies
4
Views
23
Replies
4
Views
32
God please change my son's genotype to ### and keep him healthy.
Replies
3
Views
57
I still don't have a job please pray for me and my daughter still is unemployed pray for her also it's very important. ###
Replies
3
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom