I had a dream a few hours ago that the devil was trying###

phelan

Prayer Warrior
I had a dream a few hours ago that the devil was trying to get me to eat sweets. Unusual dream to say the least. Now I see prayer requests. I believe that is a sign from Jesus, to take care of myself better, healthier, and not have lustful thoughts. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners a few hours ago I have sent a prayer request for ### about his brain operation. At first I Praise to Trinity and Thanks to all prayer partners. Thank you very much
Replies
6
Views
268
Dear prayer partners a few hours ago I have sent a prayer request for ### about his brain operation. At first I Praise to Trinity and Thanks to all prayer partners. Thank you very much
Replies
7
Views
225
Prayer Partners, thank you a few hours ago I requested for immediate prayer request. The meeting did not push through and it will be Sept. 13, 2021. I ask for prayer again to please pray since we will be talking with the Lawyer. We can iron out how to pay according to law. It is very stressing...
Replies
10
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom