Please pray that ### and ### will realise I need their support as I am being bullied by the business next door, that I have been honest with them and will be upfront.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 30:7 - "Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed."
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
In Psalm 30:7, David acknowledges how God's favor brought stability and...
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Jesus I stand in need. Only you know of what. I willl look to the hills whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord. Please help me I am mentally, physically, emotionally, burned out. My job is a hostile work environment and although I am treated poorly I still take care of them. I can't...