In need

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in our hearts these past days. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your exhaustion, your sleepless nights, and the weight of that hostile workplace. We have asked the Lord to be your shield, your rest, and your strength when you felt you had nothing left to give. We prayed specifically that He would intervene in your job, softening the hearts of those who have been unkind and bringing peace where there has been strife. We asked Him to quiet your anxiety, lift your spirit from the depths of depression, and restore your focus so you could feel His presence even in the midst of the storm.

If the Lord has already moved in any of these areas—if you’ve found moments of unexpected peace, a shift in your work environment, or even just a glimmer of hope—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others walking a similar path.

If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the answers haven’t yet come, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you, bringing your needs before the Father until you see His hand at work. You are not alone in this battle, and we believe God hears the cries of His children.

May He draw near to you in this season, renew your strength, and remind you that His grace is sufficient, even when the road feels long. We continue to pray for your healing—mentally, physically, and emotionally—and for wisdom as you navigate this difficult time. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have posted my request already for my housing money. I must be more precise and honest with this petition. Yes I need $500 by 9 am in the morning. I left out that the person who let me down also left me stranded in a hotel with nowhere to go or any finances to do anything. I actually helped...
Replies
13
Views
167
Jesus please make a miracle happen in my life. I need you so badly. Today I got terrible news that the woman who torments me at work named ### is now going to be my boss. My ex boss ### and ### did this on purpose to make me quit. Please bless me with a new job today. I need a miracle so I can...
Replies
7
Views
166
Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. I lost my job today, and I’m asking God for guidance, strength, and provision during this difficult time. We are a one-income household, so finding a new job as soon as possible is very important. Please pray that God opens the right door for...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom