I have gone through the weekly updates of prayer requests.

valsama thomas

Prayer Partner
I have gone through the weekly updates of prayer requests. I pray that our Almighty God hear our prayer and heal each one according to their needs. His one touch is enough. Praise God.
My prayer request I sent this week about my ### also God healed her sadness and I am joining with your prayers day and night to heal her difficulties in the family life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed, I have asked people to pray for me. I am completely broken. All I can ask for is a prayer that my heart never changes. That's where I am. Thank you for the prayers. God bless all of you.
Replies
8
Views
399
I gave him so many chances that he will change but he kept on cheating me because him I went against my parents. I hurt my parents I went thorough a lot of person. Now he is happy leaving with another girl n I am suffering. I want him to learn a lesson. I want to take revenge from him. He ruined...
Replies
5
Views
277
“Pray then in this way, ‘Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. --- For...
Replies
7
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom