I need a request for two ### like the Lord to

Veronica71

Disciple of Prayer
I need a request for two ### like the Lord to get it into my boyfriend and tell him son what are you doing you are hurting a good woman or I need the Lord to come to me and say girl why are you dealing with us you need to walk away I know God never want anybody to walk away from anybody but I need his help as far as stopping the hurt so please pray what he is doing to me.
 
May God bless you and grant your prayer request. Seek God's will and follow His advice as He speaks into your cheer through the Holy Spirit. He has the best plans for us. IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN.

Read the Bible every day and pray early morning by kneeling down.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father God I prayer to rebuke the spirit of darkness thats also gives nightmares and I pray that me and all my close relations will never lose eachother in mean never or ever not even by walking out of eachothers lives i pray for any Wrong person or any body we would never ask for...
Replies
9
Views
119
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 6:14 – “He said: ‘Lord, the God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth-you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way.'” Extended Explanation: In this verse...
Replies
11
Views
182
I would like to ask for prayer. I have no idea what to do with my life. I have found work that seems perfect for me, yet I have had no success. There are patterns that seem to suggest that what has happened to others in my family wants to happen to me, and I do not accept that. Anywhere I go...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom