Being anxious

Le mar

Servant of All
Dear lord

I feel anxious today, I pray in blessings and miracles, As I know time, I pray for ###, my heart silent prayers, please help us his brother left his number but my heart has always said not to call men in family as a respect to the person, without their permission, lord thank you my son got his letter a good letter, please I pray I miss him ### and I pray for him lord help us thank you amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know why but I do have this constant fear, anxiety and also heart for this guy which is eventually heightened my thoughts. For I fear that he might abandon me... I can't just sit still once. It's 3: 40 am now and I just couldn't have a wink due to this. Begging each one of you to pray...
Replies
12
Views
384
Father I petition you in the name of aJesus Christ to please help me through this situation. I have no where to go And cannot keep up with my rent payments I was hoping that it wouldn’t come to this but now I’m anxious. I can’t unsee this situation. It’s a hopeless case and I feel very discouraged
Replies
9
Views
516
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We desire to trust You more each day. No matter what circumstances we face or what happens next in this world, help us to hold fast to the Bible. May our faith be unshakable. May our joy be made strong. May our patience be immovable. May our hope be indestructible. Heavenly Father...
Replies
0
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom