Praying for myself to 're gain my memory, praying for

Mamhlaba nkuna

Disciple of Prayer
Praying for myself to 're gain my memory, praying for the house, further my studies, praying for my children to excel at school, praying to God to forgive my sin
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know every need of her life plz have Mercy on her n FULFILL every desire according to ur WILL n let no evil touch her n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ I come asking for prayer again. I have been asking for prayer for a home for my wife, daughter, and grandson. Let me kind of start at the beginning, I am a child of God and yes we need prayer to. I rededicated my life to the Lord and got re-baptized November 4th...
Replies
13
Views
362
Good morning man of God please wish that you join me pray for my kid brother at his place of God he has been sick but his bosses refuse to give him permission to go for treatment (but he is very stubborn so don't know if that's what is contributing to it since I'm not there) but from the report...
Replies
11
Views
217
Heavenly Father, I am praying that you guide me in my interview tomorrow evening with the hiring manager, ### and ###. HR ### has set me up with an interview with them for the Amazon Account. I am praying that I can get this job offer because I really want to pay back my Deel Advance and I...
Replies
12
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom