I am asking for pray for me and my ###. My oldest###

Teiles

Humble Prayer Partner
I am asking for pray for me and my children. My oldest son, whom is grown, is always in my relationship we got into an argument about it. He is always finding fault in people and being messy. I am just tired of this. He has his own place to live but yet he comes to my home to try to run it. He doesn’t respect me or my partner. I tried talking to him. I am done. I am asking for prayer. Lord, please help my other two sons to continue to be blessed in their lives and keep a hedge of protection around them. I really need prayer. It’s stressing me out.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need urgent prayers for my oldest sister ### to leave me alone using witchcraft connecting herself to me calling me a ### woman mixing our names together she adding ### behind my last name ### but adding ### behind my last name or either contacting me with ### adding ### behind my last name shes...
Replies
7
Views
197
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
212
My dear heavenly father I am crying out to you from the depths of my heart I have not been feeling well lord it's been years since my body has felt right I believe that there's parasites in my body and as I begin this fast I'm asking you father God the Daniel Fast and take these parasite pills I...
Replies
10
Views
604
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom