Pleas pray no more beds bugs in my apartment ### would

Helplord

Faithful Servant
Pleas pray no more beds bugs in my apartment I would like to have my ### moved back into his room
I want my bed back n need Your Prayers
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH ### Lord have Mercy on her n remove all the bed bugs from her house cover the house under ur HOLY BLOOD n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please help us rent out our apartment unit. My wife and I renovated the entire apartment unit with brand new floors, doors, appliances, kitchen and bath. It's in a good neighborhood and the price is very reasonable! We have not been able to find a tenant for ### months and it is...
Replies
6
Views
318
I have been dealing with bed bugs for ### years now. Several treatments and even a heat treatment and they’ve come right back. They are ruining my life and I can’t even sleep at night without getting bit and itching constantly. They have taken a toll on my mental health. I can’t take it anymore...
Replies
7
Views
385
I was recently scammed for almost $### to move into an apartment that I only resided at for less than ### days. I was kicked out by the constable and they told me I was scammed and that the person I trusted took my money. I prayed all of ### struggling between jobs and staying with family trying...
Replies
9
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom