Please pray for ### kids ### and ### to be safe and

Rene Mancilla

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my kids ### and ### to be safe and in good health. And please pray for my mom to get better and healthy. And please pray for my Fam and I to be safe and in good health. And please pray that I get to work safe and please pray for financial needs in the name of JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
 
Word of God says Rejoice in the LORD always

Dear God today I lift up ###'s family in ur HOLY PRESENCE Lord PROTECT them Lord cover them under ur HOLY FEATHERS BLESS every work of their hands give them gud health n PREPARE them for u COMING in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Please pray for my kids ### and ###. They both are sick sore throats and high fevers. Pray they get recover quick and in Jesus name may they both stay in good health after this. Pray over my health as well please I'm a single mom taking care of my kids with no help just us 3. I'm under A###...
Replies
9
Views
184
I pray I'm going to watch over my daughter and my son then not evil Harm come to them don't lead them in temptation or don't want to be on back influences let him make your choices in life hold their hand every step of the way call them with the blood of Jesus on top of it to the bottom of my...
Replies
6
Views
92
I pray Lord to watch over my daughter and my son again and some protection let no evil harm come to them don't let them be around bad influences going to make good choices in life hold their hand every step of the way cover them with the blood of juice and the top of the head to the bottom of...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom