2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Part for me to have the power of the holy spirit upon my life, protection and healing over sickness.
Replies
3
Views
21
Please pray I really like this man and I pray he likes me too Please pray he will fall in love with me and we will serve The Lord together please pray I will be all that he loves and wants please pray God will save his soul and bring him into my life that he will be so happy with me and that he...
Replies
3
Views
17
I am having difficulty paying for my tuition. I have been applying for a scholarship for the past three years now and have been given the run around. I am doing a degree in ### and was told that there was no scholarship available for that area yet other friends of mine have applied within this...
Replies
3
Views
64
Please pray for my son. He needs your prayers. Please help ###, my son, with job opportunities that pay him a consistent pay weekly. Thank you for wrapping your arms around him and keeping him safe and employed with a job he has a passion to do. Keep him positive and in your grace. Thank...
Replies
3
Views
27
Dear Lord.... Wrap your arms around us with the holy spirit to grant our basic needs and keep us safe and healthy. My son ### needs your protection in his marriage and finances. Keep ### and ### (grandbabies) happy, healthy and safe. Each time they ride the bus keep them safe from harm and...
Replies
4
Views
19
I like to say thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I am still in the same rut for my financial situation. I hope one morning I will wake up and I will feel happiness, joy and peace of mind. May God bless you for all your thoughts and prayers. And I say also thank you in the name of Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
17
You are coming so Soon. Please heal me and strengthen me. Then energy now and favor and wisdom with Dr.s with everyone in all these appointments. Also cease these winds and fire and bring peace to friends and comfort and protect us by your mighty blood cover and power, and ease my stomach and...
Replies
3
Views
19
O lord my God, remove fear and doubts from my heart. Lord bless me with double for my shame and bless my family. In Jesus Christ name.
Replies
4
Views
55
I am looking for a job and need to find something soon. Please pray that I will be patient and trust God to provide for me and my family.
Replies
4
Views
14
I like to say once again thank you for your time and prayers. I'm still in a rut with my financial situation. I pray one day I can wake up and just have joy and peace in my mind body and soul. Please keep praying for me. Thank you in the name of Jesus Amen.
Replies
4
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom