2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

unspoken prayer request for ### and ###. Thanks
Replies
4
Views
18
Today I had this weird feeling that my life would be over GOD I am hanging in there I almost let go.
Replies
4
Views
17
Please pray for me and my fiancé. Today has been a really hard day for him especially. Work has been extremely slow. Please pray that business picks up for him and we get some financial freedom. I don’t know how much more of this stress I can handle. I’m very strong but today I just felt like...
Replies
2
Views
18
My Lord, I pray for complete healing of my body. Thank you, Jesus, by your stripes, I am healed. I love you, Jesus. Please help me as I make healthy diet changes. Help me to eat healthy, and to keep myself healthy. In Jesus, name. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
10
I need prayers, Jesus Christ to give me direction, wisdom, support, victory and blessing for every area of my life! I just do not want to determine the course and direction of my life. I want Jesus Christ to be my God and Savior! God knows the struggles, situations and problems I find myself in...
Replies
3
Views
17
A prayer for protection through out the night
Replies
3
Views
24
I do not have money even though a year ago I sold my house because I let myself be fooled by many who stole me. A Mr. ### who called himself ### stole me online selling me the material for my wall. The police already captured it and now I ask God that He and his accomplices and bosses give me...
Replies
2
Views
20
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
3
Views
18
My son ### submitted a few writings that might help find a potential job opportunity. Help them be received with favor and be bought to help him with his career in this coming week. Help him receive good news regarding his work he submitted with the website but also the show. Please Lord help...
Replies
4
Views
20
Everlasting Lord we praise and adore you for your continued blessings upon us. Merciful Father we ask you to forgive us all the sins we have committed against you and against our fellow human beings in thought, word and deed. Precious Master we entreat you to give us your favour and the right...
Replies
3
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom