2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My Lord, I pray to be healed. Please heal me. Please see from heaven, the sacrifices I have made. I don't want to be sick or in pain. Please heal me. I believe, and receive that by your stripes. I am healed. In Jesus, name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
24
Dear brothers and sisters, Please can you pray for me I am doing a nursing course, I previously submitted a coursework assignment. I need to get the 40% to pass. Also, please pray for my peers in my class who have had to submit and may The Lord do miracles and help us all pass it through as we...
Replies
6
Views
18
dear God help me i am sick pls Jesus give me good health and also i am dont have peace of mind i am very much disturbed my parents are planning to get me married which i am not interested in pls help me to take right decision according to your will i am not able to take a decision ...
Replies
6
Views
21
I'm requesting for a prayer against all my two situations which are loneliness, rejection, and poverty.
Replies
7
Views
28
I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, to pay off debt, pay off car by March, my youngest ###'s test results come back negative and that she is healthy and will continue to be a good mother, raising her children, that she receive a financial blessing to pay off car and remove my name. ###...
Replies
4
Views
19
Heavenly Father, I thank you for that strange car did not come back over the weekend or again today. This was scaring some of the neighbors. We keep a good eye out for each other. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen I trust you Jesus
Replies
5
Views
32
Thank u guys for praying for me i have seen some changes thank u Jesus
Replies
5
Views
141
ALL PRAYERS AND REQUEST ARE LAID AT YOUR FEET WE LIFT THEM ALL UP TO YOU YOU ARE IN COMPLETE CONTROL IN EVERYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD LET US BE PROSPEROUS IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME LET ME ### ### BE SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING PRAYERS AND REQUEST ANSWERED AND PAID TODAY FROM ### DEBTORS SO I CAN...
Replies
5
Views
24
I'm in serious business and financial crisis and I need divine intervention.
Replies
5
Views
18
I'm praying for restoration in my relationship with ###. I know what God has spoken to me. ### is going through a difficult time and has "stepped away" we need a miracle. I've prayed MANY times during our relationship, God never said to leave or give up. . This contradicts everything God spoke...
Replies
5
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom