2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Very urgent please all pray I command all every pain leave my gums teeth legs whole body permanently right now never ever return in Jesus name I command abundant divine supernatural healing in every my gums teeth legs hair scalp skin whole body from the top of my head to my feet abundantly right...
Replies
4
Views
20
Please pray that my immigration form is signed by a judge and that ### accepts it.
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray for ###, that ### will not vomit. Amen. ### believe, and declare that by Jesus stripes, ### am healed. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
24
Too much uncertainty, and too many "surprises" in my life. I pray that things stabilize.
Replies
3
Views
139
Please all pray I thank you Lord for restore the benefits money I have in cover them all with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus I decree I will never ever lose any the benefits I have at the moment in Jesus name I decree I receive abundant increase in all my benefits right now without...
Replies
3
Views
17
Please include in your prayers my nephew ### because today he was sent home from school because he had a fight with 2 of his group members from winter guard last Friday. Pray that tomorrow (Tuesday) he could go back to school and the cause of the fight will be solve. Please pray that everything...
Replies
3
Views
21
### and good people of the Lord. My prayer request is that of good health, a permanent job. I am a fraid of getting married bcz of lack of stable job that can ### for the family. I pray this in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
20
Urgent please all pray lord please please do this for me I have emailed many make up brands company's asking them to produce the particular new foundations tinted mostruisers I desire for many years lord vynyour power in Jesus name make all every one of the make up company's produce them all now...
Replies
2
Views
17
### is being released from jail in ### days rather than death penalty. She is British and jailed in ### for drug smuggling. She really just put her husband's pain pill in the suitcase. I am so glad for the mercy. Thank you whoever prayed.
Replies
3
Views
19
Uncle here itz me ###.....m suffering from typhoid n also i bcm so weak.....my haemoglobin is also very low...and in these period of time one day i gt serious so nurses puted oxygen on me and from that day i am not able to hear properly and something is sounding in my mind....plz pry for...
Replies
3
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom