2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

i have a bad bad anxiety and i'm anemic i pray to God to be healed in the name of Jesus. i'm always in bed sleeping i pray for the better future, i don't have registration fee i pray for that, i pray for my ### year old child i can't support her enough i pray to you lord to give me a better life...
Replies
7
Views
25
I pray for protection for my three children, myself, and family and deliverance from rejection, trauma, poverty, and injustice in the name of Jesus. I pray for deliverance and victory from all demonic oppression and spiritual warfare in the name of Jesus. Father forgive me of broken promises and...
Replies
10
Views
132
I am unemployed, I need a good job to support my family. I need God to give my children wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to excel in their study. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
50
To be delivered from the evil spirits around me. Free from family curse, and to receive blessings for job, financial and family breakthrough.
Replies
6
Views
22
God, all things are possible with you. My body and mind is healed wearing my shoes. Right now, I have an abundance of money and respectful clients helping me take care of all my financial needs. ###
Replies
5
Views
20
I would to pray for my journey in practice as I have just started my ### days work placement. I pray for peace and stability. Pray that I finish my ### days whilst managing my workload and being able to cope with some situations as I get to hear sensitive stories from service users experience...
Replies
4
Views
22
My marriage is falling apart, me and my husband have grown apart, no more intimacy or communication about us anymore.
Replies
3
Views
20
Let us pray that the Lord bless and protect my bank accounts! Pray for my financial situation! I have no other hope, only Jesus!
Replies
4
Views
15
"Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name! Your Kingdom come! Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!” In Jesus’ Name!
Replies
5
Views
21
God, Thank you for this evening. Yahweh, I pray for wisdom, truth, love, light, heavenly sleep, and peaceful dreams, dreams of visions. Yahweh, I pray for all, and I pray for those who are struggling with finances, I pray they have a breakthrough, I pray for the homeless to find shelter, I pray...
Replies
4
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom