Urgent please all pray lord please please do this for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray lord please please do this for me I have emailed many make up brands company's asking them to produce the particular new foundations tinted mostruisers I desire for many years lord vynyour power in Jesus name make all every one of the make up company's produce them all now in great abundance give all of them the very best ever ingredients textures colour tones consistencycle formula for the particular new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted mostruisers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles abundantly now by your power for me please lord flood all every one of the shops every all make up brands company's manufacturers all supermarkets all ### stores all every every ### stores with this new best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted mostruisers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles great prices especially all every one of the cheaper company's now please lord you say ask and I will recieve please do this for me now amaze me please with this restore all every dissappoitments I have ever had in the past with the make up all things now abundantly incredibly in Jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
150
Lord please please bless me please with the total total very very best ever healing in absolutely every single way form part of me in Jesus name the total total very very best ever ever brand new skin in every way form in Jesus name the total very very best ever eye brows in Jesus name the total...
Replies
6
Views
119
I decree and declare in Jesus name in Jesus name the relationship my husband ### is having with ### is totally completely foregone, ended in absolutely every way, form, permanently, forever right now, right now, absolutely no no delay at all in Jesus name my husband ### completely totally...
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom