Please all pray I thank you Lord for the benefits

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please all pray I thank you Lord for restore the benefits money I have in cover them all with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus I decree I will never ever lose any the benefits I have at the moment in Jesus name I decree I receive abundant increase in all my benefits right now without delay without even asking in Jesus name I decree my financial income bank balance savings enlarges incredibly abundantly now more more every day the blessings of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it now in Jesus name I decree all every one of my lucky dip ticket I buy put on the euro the euro raffle the lotto the lotto raffle all every scratch card I buy all comes up for me a right now without delay all hits the jackpots for me right now without delay I receive wealth transfer right now without delay I go into the lottery office now without delay and collect my millions now without delay I bless help others with my wealth abundantly now Lord please please do this for me soon bless 20### to be the very very best year ever for me in every way now restore all every hurt pain sadness sorrow misery loneliness lose pain depression anxiety I have ever had in the past to me incredibly abundantly bless Lord please the rest of my kids to be the very very best of my life in every way now in Jesus names.
 
I pray for restoration of finances, emotional healing, deliverance from anxiety, depression and pain physically and emotionally. I pray for your will to be done in our lives. Thank-you Lord for your mercy, love and grace. I declare that you are first in our lives and that every talent and ability will be awarded to the best of our abilities from this point on for your honor and glory bringing us closer to you and making this our best year ever. Thank you Lord for blessing my brothers and sisters here in Jesus's name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please refund all absolutely all money I have given ### double triple 10 fold now no delay put them to absolutely shame shut the clinic down permanently for there very bad behaviour now no delay fight fight for me in every way form grant me please supernatural incredibly incredibly...
Replies
10
Views
160
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
220
Lord please please mightly arrest punish ### for hurting me so so many other people now absolutely no delay in Jesus Christ name make me please win win my complaint against ### in every way form now no delay me to get all my money back to me now no delay sack ### now no delay that he can no...
Replies
6
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom