Very urgent please all pray i command all every pain

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very urgent please all pray I command all every pain leave my gums teeth legs whole body permanently right now never ever return in Jesus name I command abundant divine supernatural healing in every my gums teeth legs hair scalp skin whole body from the top of my head to my feet abundantly right now in Jesus name I command abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head abundantly incredibly right now without delay I command asthma leave my body permanently never return all itchy scalp thin hair leave my hair permanently now in Jesus name fill me flood me overwhelm me lord please with abundant incredibly more best ever thicker fuller longer stronger stunning beautiful hair best ever health healing skin teeth gums smile beauty radiance fiancé stuff fiancial security blessings wealth prosperity luxury abundance favour treatment respect boyfriend fiancé husband life holidays home joy happiness peace fulfilment satisfaction in every way area best ever love romance soul mate husband best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted moisturisers new cosmetics in new pump bottles abundantly the very best ever photographs since videos selfies especially of my self that ate totally asoonish ingredients amazing totally outstanding g stunning totally magnificent totally breathtaking better than I can ask think imagine now please lord I ask you please realise all these things needs desires to me in great abundance now without delay amaze me lord please exceed incredibly abundantly my every expectation prayers request desires abundantly even before I ask now in Jesus names.
 
Father in the name of Jesus I pray that you would heal ###'s body from pain as well as heal any soul wounds she may have. I plead the blood if Jesus over ###'s body and I pray for our confidence to be restored for you are faithful. In Jesus's name I pray amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please touch my whole face skin your words say ask and I will recieve I I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every singke marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single all every pot holes all...
Replies
9
Views
133
Lord please please remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks all every scars all every single dents all every single pot holes splits slits puckering absolutely all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all raised bits absolutely all puckering absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
125
Lord please please heal my eyes permanently from absolutely all dryness, no more stinging, absolutely all watering permanently forever right now, never ever return ever now please by your power in Jesus Christ name please please open up my eyes, eyesight in every way form now in Jesus Christ...
Replies
6
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom