2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Oh God in heaven have mercy on me and heal me from this virus in my blood. Through your son Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
16
Please Lord, let Mr. ### see he is wrong with my payment. Asking for him to be honest and pay me all that is rightfully mine. I have bills too. I am asking for your help to send the Holy Spirit to show him how much is truly owed to me. Lord, You know I was fair and helped him when he could not...
Replies
4
Views
61
I pray for good health for all who are sick
Replies
2
Views
29
oh lord deliver me frm evil boundage and uplift me
Replies
2
Views
15
Oh Lord I am in fasting cause I want truth to come out.. give me power
Replies
2
Views
19
Lord, I thank you for a wonderful morning. My CE class was great. Thank you for getting me there safely. Lord, protect me tonight on my way to work and keep me safe on this long night watch. Lord, I BELEVE in YOU! I TRUST in YOU! I NEED you in my LIFE! Amen! Amen!!
Replies
2
Views
16
I beg for prayers for God to send a buyer to sell my car to be able to help ###'s baby. God, you know that the money is needed urgently and if one or more joins together in prayer you will be there to listen to our prayer. God, you know all my financial problems and how much I want to help. I am...
Replies
3
Views
20
Pray for my son to be successful in his final year extra semester exams.
Replies
6
Views
24
Please pray for me that everything I did at work turns out to be positive, please pray Jesus help me, hope I stay away from troubles and problems from work Jesus save me.
Replies
6
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom