2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear God help me to know if I need to change of ###, I feel stress about the classes about going to a new place. Help me to make a good decision. Help me find a place where I can feel at peace. The money situation is very important to me and I need your help. Be you the one that decide what is...
Replies
7
Views
92
Losing my work has left me shocked and facing bills and rent with very little money, I have no money put aside. Please God, help me. Amen
Replies
5
Views
23
I plead the Blood of Jesus over my body, soul, and mind. I pray against these demons attacking me in Jesus name. I pray for protection over my family. I pray for healthy kidney stone surgery on ### in Jesus name. Amen. God bless you all for praying with me in agreement. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
19
Heavenly Father. Almighty and loving God. I pray in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, for continued healing for my sister, ###. May you continue to give hre strength and let her immune system be strong. May the Holy Spirit fill her body with your healing power. You have healed many through...
Replies
4
Views
27
Lord please forgive me of my sins. I want a clean slate. Please renew a right spirit in me. I want this relationship with ###. Don't let lying and deceit come into play. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
41
My prayer is breakthrough in business in my marriage and fruit of the womb in Jesus name I believe
Replies
5
Views
18
Lord Jesus, I believe YOUR victories on the cross these my weaknesses and problems - lust, masturbation, immature fall in love, immature soul ties, eyeing women the wrong way and all the other delights and seduce with women! Jesus Christ, I pray that this victory, which YOU won over these my...
Replies
3
Views
15
just got a call from the school missed it I pray he's not in trouble, please pray for ###.
Replies
3
Views
15
my ### in### died. pray for God to strengthen us as a family especially my brother ###.
Replies
9
Views
99
Replies
2
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom