2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

For mother ### Please pray on behalf of my mother who is in bad health and suffers from bad arthritis. She really needs God's help in healing.
Replies
2
Views
15
please pray for ### that she sees the truth and realizes that her family loves her. Please pray that she sees the truth with her manipulating husband. Please pray for our grandson that he can see his family again some day. He has been shuffled around back and forth due to his mommy and daddy...
Replies
3
Views
18
Please pray for my relationship with my granddaughter ### she won't talk to me anymore we use to have a great relationship now she doesn't want nothing to do with me I have a court date coming up I really need the Lord intervention in the situation
Replies
2
Views
13
I am a victim of Electronic Torture. Torturers are attacking me cruelly for more than 10 years using electromagnetic weapons. Ex ### Lab attendant ### sent me this sms in ###. "Live as if today is the last day on earth". After that only I was attacked very cruelly. Torturers have fitted some...
Replies
3
Views
19
In holy spirit name any place ### is, her any place ### goes her physicality thoughts circumstances presses ### back with I ###, increases in lovers love l with I, ###, Talks with I everyday ###, marriage with I ### In holy spirit name ### loves I ### with lovers love, In holy spirit name...
Replies
2
Views
45
Total favour from my boss due to current situation am in now, clear my loans go back to ###, wisdom, knowledge, protection, car, school fees, good relationship with my family, l, pray IN Jesus name Amen
Replies
2
Views
17
Go back to ### clearing loans wisdom protection finishing my house business car school fees good relationship with my family knowledge total favour from my boss, I pray IN the Name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
2
Views
18
My checking account is negative again. . My car is on its last leg. . My heart is broken. . I haven't heard from my boyfriend in over ### weeks. . I'm miserable. I'm praying for a miracle but everything is getting worse. I can't hear or feel God. I can't do this
Replies
3
Views
19
Please GOD help my ### he has broken shoulder and ribs please. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
15
Prize Lord Father...father ### ko bcha lijiye do din se pray krwa ri hu father dr n jwab de diya h...### ### bhabhi k bachha h aur pehla bachha h do mahina se hospital h jb se paida hua h..ab dr n dol diya k ### ### bhabhi k last pregency h iske bad wo maa ni bn skti plz father pray kriye... ###...
Replies
2
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom