Losing my work has left me shocked and facing bills###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Losing my work has left me shocked and facing bills and rent with very little money, I have no money put aside. Please God, help me. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
I prayed for your employment and finance in Jesus name Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My job is extremely labor intensive and hot and they have us working 12 hour shifts right now. Everyone's tired and exhausted and having a hard time. Please pray that work conditions will not improve soon.
Replies
9
Views
167
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
308
My husband and I have been together 11 years and he has battled addiction all of that due to this we had to live separately but still continue in our marriage even though it’s been so difficult I have grown deeper in my relationship with Jesus however my husband just out of the blue has now got...
Replies
9
Views
518
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom