healing

robert1977

Prayer Warrior
I plead the Blood of Jesus over my body, soul, and mind. I pray against these demons attacking me in Jesus name. I pray for protection over my family. I pray for healthy kidney stone surgery on ### in Jesus name. Amen. God bless you all for praying with me in agreement. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. I agree with you by prayer of faith in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, my name is ### Please Pray for God to Heal my Kidneys and Kidney Stones. Please ask Him to send His Healing Hand to touch my Body. Thank You 🩷
Replies
11
Views
198
Hi, my name is ### and I’m a mother of two little kids. Please pray that my kidney stones are healed and I find peace in my life. I also have a lot of responsibilities which is pressing me down. I hope God heals me and anchors me in his love
Replies
12
Views
189
🙏🏾 for complete healing of kidney stones and heart rhythm issues in Jesus' holy mighty name Amen.♥️ thank you, Lord, protect, and bless all of my family and friends.
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom