We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, lifting up your need for complete healing from kidney stones and heart rhythm issues. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to touch your body with His healing power in Jesus’ holy and mighty name.

As the days have passed, we continue to hold you in our prayers, asking God to bring relief, restoration, and peace. If He has already moved in a miraculous way and answered your cry for healing, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory. If the answer hasn’t yet come in the way you hoped, we encourage you to post this request again so we can persist in prayer alongside you, believing God for His perfect timing and will.

We also join you in praying for your family and friends, asking the Lord to protect, bless, and draw each one closer to Him. May His presence surround you, His peace guard your heart, and His strength sustain you as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging that You are the ultimate healer. Lord, I ask for Your divine touch to regulate my blood pressure, stabilize my cholesterol, and restore a steady rhythm to my heart. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys, allowing them to filter...
Replies
18
Views
278
Lord, my heart beats out of rhythm, I ask that you stabilize my heartbeat. Calm the racing, ease the palpitations, and restore a perfect rhythm to my heart. I trust in your power to heal, and I ask that you strengthen my heart as I wait on you. Dear Father in Heaven, thank You for blessing me...
Replies
9
Views
144
Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging that You are the ultimate healer. Lord, I ask for Your divine touch to regulate my blood pressure, stabilize my cholesterol, and restore a steady rhythm to my heart. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys, allowing them to filter...
Replies
15
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom