2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for the homeless, the sick, the old, the poor. Please pray for them; they really need our prayers. Please pray for all those in financial aid in the whole world. Thank you all. God bless.
Replies
17
Views
175
Please, pray for finances for me, so that I get financial freedom and independence! The need is very big and urgent! God knows everything! Let God's Will be !!!
Replies
6
Views
19
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the wonderful things that you have done for me, am still alive because of your power. Lord, you always give me strength, I know you love me because you love me, I know you answer me when I cry to you that why I trust you because you never disappoint me...
Replies
3
Views
21
Pray for me so that the processing of my invitation to visit the ### does not go beyond next month.
Replies
4
Views
21
Almighty God, I pray that I am able to afford to live independently. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
18
Please pray The Lord will fix my hair as it is damaged and falling out. Please pray it will grow strong and long, healthy, and stop falling out. Please thank you all. God bless.
Replies
3
Views
22
Please pray the man I really like would fall in love with me and choose me please pray we will serve The Lord together and God will bring us together that this man will love honour choose and want only me that we will be so happy together and he will honour me and love me all the days of our...
Replies
8
Views
45
Almighty God, I pray that my music career takes off, and that I can afford the fees to make my lyrics into songs. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
132
Heavenly Father, I thank you for that strange car did not come back over the weekend or again today. This was scaring some of the neighbors. We keep a good eye out for each other. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen I trust you Jesus
Replies
6
Views
30
Fr please pray because all my cousin ### left me and when I give any reply to them they don't reply back. Why is it they don't like me or someone put negative in their mind for what? Because my family is ### or what? Help me, my Lord, help me, tell me what to do.
Replies
4
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom