Please pray The Lord will fix my hair as.### is damaged

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray The Lord will fix my hair as it is damaged and falling out. Please pray it will grow strong and long, healthy, and stop falling out. Please thank you all. God bless.
 
I pray you become aware of the solutions for healing your hair. In Jesus Name. Amen. * Try putting castor oil on your scalp.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need you to please pray for my hair. I am suffering from thinning hair, hair loss, and breakage. It has been quite a while I have been having problems with my hair. I tried everything possible but no results. My hair was to my hips now it is to my shoulders and very thin. I am feeling very...
Replies
10
Views
210
My nephew's wedding is in April. A while back I put the dress I wanted to buy in my Amazon cart. I thought nothing of it. Then last night after I ordered it, I saw that it won't get delivered until the middle or even the end of next month. This means if it doesn't fit or if I don't like how this...
Replies
9
Views
277
Please pray that God helps me make my hair blonde.
Replies
5
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom