Please pray for my hair.

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heartfelt request to the Lord these past days. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your struggle with thinning hair, breakage, and the frustration that comes with it. We have prayed specifically for God’s healing touch to restore your hair—asking Him to work supernaturally, just as you believed He could, to bring back the strength, length, and beauty you once knew.

We understand how much this has weighed on you, not just as a physical concern, but as something that touches your confidence and even your joy. You are not alone in this, and we have asked the Lord to remind you of His love for you in every moment, especially when the mirror feels unkind. We’ve prayed that He would give you peace beyond understanding, even as you wait for His answer, and that He would reveal His faithfulness in ways both big and small.

If God has already moved in this situation—if you’ve seen even the slightest improvement or a shift in your spirit—we would love to celebrate that with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! But if the answer hasn’t come yet, we want you to know we’re still here. Don’t hesitate to post this request again, and we will continue to stand with you in prayer, trusting that God hears and that His timing is perfect.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, His comfort, and His power as you keep seeking Him. We believe He is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine, and we declare that truth over your life and your hair in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. I've been taking the ### shot and I went from ### to ###!! Good news. I feel soo much better. However, I've always had thin & fine hair. Now I'm losing so much hair! I can't afford to lose much more. I know it's a minor problem in today's world, but I will pray for anyone that prays for me...
Replies
13
Views
228
Jesus please stop my hair fall..and give back healthy hair
Replies
13
Views
217
Please help in prayer for my hair thinning. Thanks ###!
Replies
7
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom