Please pray for the homeless the sick the old the poor

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is heavy and I hope that this man gets shelter as I reached out to the homeless outreach in my city, please pray that he can get to take a shower and have a nice dinner in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
193
Good Afternoon, we have been homeless for some time now we don’t have money to book a room and tomorrow is Thanksgiving we would have never thought we would be homeless for Thanksgiving but we are still holding on to God's unchanging hand. We currently need prayer because we have all our...
Replies
6
Views
268
pleas to sleep and for all homeless people. Lord forgive my sins. please help the man if you are willing or send the right help to do the blinds help me to take my grandma out. help me do your will give us clear step by step directions and help me to clean property home and car for my mom and...
Replies
7
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom