Let God's Will be !!!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please, pray for finances for me, so that I get financial freedom and independence! The need is very big and urgent! God knows everything! Let God's Will be !!!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen glory to Jesus praise and thanks to The Lord amen 
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've taken a decision in my life and am waiting for his will to be known, please pray that my goals align with his will and if it doesn't then give me the strength to change my plans Lord!
Replies
9
Views
318
LIFE IN I LET GO OF MY CATS TONIGHT WITHOUT CRYING IT ISNT GOING TO WORKOUT I ACCEPT IT THAT THRU DONT LISTEN TO ME THEY DONT STAY INSIDE GREATLY I CAN URGENTLY LET GO OF THEM I GREATLY FIND THEM A NEW SAFE GOOD HOME GREATLYYY URGENTLY. SATAN ISNT GOING TO STOP AND I DONT WANT THEM IN THE...
Replies
5
Views
86
God wants me to know that I may not understand everything that's happening right now, but he is protecting me in ways I cannot see. ❤️
Replies
8
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom