I almost let go.

Blessed169

Humble Servant of All
Today I had this weird feeling that my life would be over

GOD I am hanging in there I almost let go.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I LET GO OF MY CATS TONIGHT WITHOUT CRYING IT ISNT GOING TO WORKOUT I ACCEPT IT THAT THRU DONT LISTEN TO ME THEY DONT STAY INSIDE GREATLY I CAN URGENTLY LET GO OF THEM I GREATLY FIND THEM A NEW SAFE GOOD HOME GREATLYYY URGENTLY. SATAN ISNT GOING TO STOP AND I DONT WANT THEM IN THE...
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Article Article
So many, including ministers, priests, and other church leaders, using the same verbiage, have rebuked me in error saying: "That's why God is doing this to you." As though I have done something to warrant the situation this city has subjected me to. Proper discernment is key. They almost got it...
Replies
0
Views
87
I almost got the promotion I’ve been praying for but unfortunately it went to someone else. The reason for me not getting the promotion was because I was as the only agent on the state I’m currently working for & there’s no one to replace me.
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom