Please pray for ###

Haleweh

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me and my fiancé. Today has been a really hard day for him especially. Work has been extremely slow. Please pray that business picks up for him and we get some financial freedom. I don’t know how much more of this stress I can handle. I’m very strong but today I just felt like screaming but I can’t because that would make him feel even worse :-(. When someone is depressed/feeling down I’ve learned some things can make them feel worse. If you have any words of encouragement I’d love to hear them..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I’m completely healed from the back ache . It’s been a while that I have faced this kind of pain and it’s very disheartening. I know God cares for me but the stress makes things worse . Pray for my mind and body both to be healed in Jesus name . Amen 🙏🏼
Replies
10
Views
173
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
I have never felt so totally defeated or helpless in all my ### years .. there was always the feeling of hope that things would get better...situations would change and life would be bearable or even good again. I have a ### year old son who has always been a black sheep I guess and of course in...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom