Time

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I like to say thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I am still in the same rut for my financial situation. I hope one morning I will wake up and I will feel happiness, joy and peace of mind. May God bless you for all your thoughts and prayers. And I say also thank you in the name of Jesus.
 
I pray The Lord works out your financial situation and open the windows of Heaven for you I pray the blessings of God rest upon you that you be blessed going out and blessed coming in IN JESUS MIGHTY BLESSED NAME AMEN THANK YOU FATHER GOD
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: The message of love, the very essence of what truly pleases God is repeated throughout the New Testament. Time and time again, the scriptures make it clear how we are to demonstrate a love that genuinely honors God. 1 Peter 4 (NLT) ⁸Most important of all...
Replies
1
Views
102
Thank you for being my spiritual guide. Even though I could never retrieve my older page I appreciate this one. New Chapters New testament and testimony. So thankful my mental has cleared up. It’s no longer dragging. My arm feels like someone or thing is attached pulling me but i keep yanking it...
Replies
13
Views
203
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IT IS OVER TIME IS UP ### DEMONS THAT SCREW ### THEY CAN HAVE NO FINGERS AND TOES HAVE NO FUTURE CHOKE WITH NO BREATHING KEEP YOUR EVIL ESPECIALLY ON SUNDAY ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. . ALL THE GUYS FROM MY PAST STUCK IN A...
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom