Time

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I like to say once again thank you for your time and prayers. I'm still in a rut with my financial situation. I pray one day I can wake up and just have joy and peace in my mind body and soul. Please keep praying for me. Thank you in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: The message of love, the very essence of what truly pleases God is repeated throughout the New Testament. Time and time again, the scriptures make it clear how we are to demonstrate a love that genuinely honors God. 1 Peter 4 (NLT) ⁸Most important of all...
Replies
1
Views
102
Thank you for being my spiritual guide. Even though I could never retrieve my older page I appreciate this one. New Chapters New testament and testimony. So thankful my mental has cleared up. It’s no longer dragging. My arm feels like someone or thing is attached pulling me but i keep yanking it...
Replies
13
Views
203
Dear Lord Jesus, As I continuously at all the sun outside of the ###, humiliated and harassed by people outside or people saying oh you must have a fun job. Oh look at you tolerating the heat or people ask me outside of work what you have to do especially the guy is being redundant and annoying...
Replies
8
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom