Prayer for relationship

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray I really like this man and I pray he likes me too Please pray he will fall in love with me and we will serve The Lord together please pray I will be all that he loves and wants please pray God will save his soul and bring him into my life that he will be so happy with me and that he will favour me just like Ester had favour with The King please thank you all God bless###
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m dealing with intense anxiety surrounding my relationship with my partner. I’m experiencing anxious intrusive thoughts, doubting the validity of our relationship and how I feel about her. I love her and just wish I could get rid of my anxiety about this. It’s becoming...
Replies
10
Views
286
I am asking for prayer for my relationship with ###. I would like us to be back together again. I am praying that he ask me to be in a committed relationship with him again. I am also praying that I stay content and faithful to God’s word. God Bless everyone who prays for me.
Replies
9
Views
166
Please pray for healing for my heart regarding my friend, ###. I believed God was bringing us together to date, marriage maybe, but his actions have been inconsistent. Plans are cancelled, communication is beyond minimal, and I've been deeply hurt. I've told him I'm hurt by his actions (or lack...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom