These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please ask the Lord to heal me. I've been sick with respiratory illness for over a week. I wasn't able to leave the house much and fell behind in my work and my commitments also. I was able to get some Christmas shopping done online, and today I was finally feeling well enough to go to run some...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. This list of names are people God has placed on my heart to hold up in prayer. Each time I post it there are several new names. Since we all know we should pray for one another I figure there’s nothing wrong with praying for these folks. God knows their...
Replies
Views
I (robin) pray that I get my marriage/family back together with Jason and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons Anthony and Austin soon, amen. Thank you and God bless
Replies
Views
I'm recovering slowly but steadily from my ear infection praise Jesus for that but I still feel dizzy. Please, pray this dizziness goes away as this affect my balance when I walk. Thank you all!!
Replies
Views
God please I want you to give me man of my dream this December.
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I would ask that you continue praying for me, my job, my health, my family and loved ones, my friends, and the pets belonging to all of us. Please ask that God’s Will be done in all of our lives. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
I am depressed and have a lot of physical pain tonight. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
please pray that God fully heals my eyes, diabetes, high blood pressure and psoriasis. thank-you
Replies
Views
God the afflictions and trials that have befallen my life are pushing beyond my limits.  The absolute worst thing to occur has happened though.  I'm going to lose the woman I love and her son.  I want to spend my life with these excellent people and help them achieve the things that they...
Replies
Views
I don't know what I am going to do for a parttime job anywhere near my house after 2 to 3 years to supplement my income on a permanent basis and transportation is rather hard. also I want to live with my family but I can't because there is no room for me. my elderly mother is alive and I want to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom