These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Father God, I pray that you will grab Z from the devils hand. Send labourers and angels to release breakthrough. Break satan’s hold over Z's  life. Destroy satan’s kingdom of darkness. Have mercy on Z's soul.  Send dreams and visions to Z.  Shine the light of Christ into Z's heart and...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father  I pray for hard working for both in daily work & my further studies.  And pray for having an excellent rapport with all my colleague.  Therefore, I can be live as Christ image and love . In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I am going for a second opinion. Please help Dr. D.H in Phila. gain all of the information he needs about my health and may he find a solution. Please pray he can treat this cancer and make it go away. You know my reasons why I need to live for my sweet daughter that You blessed me...
Replies
Views
Please brothers and sisters, pray for me! I have a very strong need for the Lord! It's that I'm a young man, but the lack of a good career and financial instability, collapse my male self-confidence. How to be the breadwinner and take responsibility? Please, support me with your prayers! Let us...
Replies
Views
Let us pray our gracious Lord Jesus Christ to create situations and to guide me , so to find a girl that is me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to have the motivation and to do the right steps in my personal life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be a very wise and sensible to defy false...
Replies
Views
I beg you, pray for me! Let us pray the Lord to deliver me from loneliness. Let us pray, the Lord to perform a miracle, so I and I to be loved, desired and attractive man . Only a miracle can help! . Let us pray the Lord to do something very powerful, durable and real in respect of this troubles...
Replies
Views
In my personal life I have had a lot of pain and injuries from girls who abused me! Let us us pray the Lord to me establish itself in this- I'd be very wise, intelligent, reasonable and insightful to never in defy abuse, lies and manipulations. Let us pray the Lord to reverse the situation in...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray the Lord to send in my life girl really strong will love me and understand me. Let us all together to pray, the Lord for ever stop the pain, disappointment and suffering in my personal life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and blessing in my personal...
Replies
Views
We are in need of a change of date for two bills or a large sum of money to pay those bills.
Replies
Views
God, Jesus, Yahweh, I am feeling angry again, it seems I have evil in me and I wish the evil in me to be gone. I pray for my husband, Carl, he is over reacting. He thinks I have a boyfriend and I am married with children. He says I am mean, he says a lot of bad things about me, I say bad things...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom