These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Father, I pray our family gathering today is pleasant for all. Holy Spirit, speak clearly & often to all present. Draw all of us closer to Jesus as Lord to follow His will. Jesus, heal us whole today. Father, deliver us from evil & thank You for fulfilling these. God bless all of YOU praying for...
Replies
Views
I still have some stuff I need to get done tonight but I'm tired and in pain. I'm about to take more of my blood thinning medicine for pain even though I know it will make my already bloodshot eye worse. I feel pretty hopeless right now...I really need God's healing and strength. 
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit, speak clearly and often to my children & me today. Draw us closer to the Lord Jesus. I pray we have wisdom, revelation and salvation of the souls of my children. Jesus, heal our hearts and souls. Holy Spirit, help us daily follow Jesus' will & Word. Almighty God, thank You for this...
Replies
Views
Please pray that everything arrives safe and blessed. Thank-you
Replies
Views
Dear God.. Please help us to clear our financial burden 30 years long and worth 60lakhs. Request everyone prayers.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my bestfriend Dale. He is now conscious but he isnt talking yet. I pray against any brain damage & i pray that he will soon begin to talk. 
Replies
Views
 Tomorrow I open the box that contains a walker.   Please pray for me that I will stand with ease and for the first time in five years take a step or two or more.  I've been steadily working towards this goal for 2 1/2 years.   I pray dear Lord please give me the strength and the ability to...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God provides for my needs, heals me of my sickness, guides me, protects and blesses my family. Thank-you
Replies
Views
Father God,  I thank you for Z, and I thank you for him being the father of my daughter. I ask for complete forgiveness from both you and him from all the wrongs i have done to him. I ask for peace for both him and myself from it. Father God, I come to you, pleading at your feet to restore my...
Replies
Views
Father God, Come to my need. I'm so broken hearted inside. But I act like everything is fine with a smile on my face. Please help me Lord, at home, at work and please help me with Z. Heal our hearts. Speak to him and grab him from the Devils hand. Transform and heal him mentally, emotionally...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom