These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Love to have my family back for this Christmas, Lord be merciful on us. Thank you Lord, Jesus.
Replies
Views
Lord please release my elderly mum from a severe cold. She cares for dad. Please release this and heal her.
Replies
Views
Please pray that my confusion with life will clear. I'm feel like I'm in a very strange place spiritually and I don't like it. 
Replies
Views
Financially I need to be saved. I have a job but bills are just pilling up. It's like a night mare. I have been depending on my parents but I feel verbally abused by my mother where she is acussing me of stealing in her home. I do not have support from friends and church has been so terrible...
Replies
Views
Financially I need to be saved. I have a job but bills are just pilling up. It's like a night mare. I have been depending on my parents but I feel verbally abused by my mothers where she is acussing me of stealing in here home. I do not have support from friends and church has been so terrible...
Replies
Views
Please if you happen to read this,pray for God to give me the positive energy,the income and the will to get through the next two weeks..we are in a rather difficult situation and have 4 children we really want to give a good Christmas to.but I believe with God and prayer and hope and faith...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I have lost 74 lbs but I have much more to lose and I seem to be having difficulty at this point. I am 52 and have never been married, largely due to being overweight. I am going to the gym several times a week now and eating healthy. I am asking The Lord for weight loss...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom