These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for me! I yearn and dream of romance in my life and tenderness! Pray that the Lord will build and strengthen my life to be full of romance and tenderness! Pray that the Lord will bless me with a very romantic and tender experiences! Thank you for your support. May God reward you and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me! I yearn and dream of romance in my life and tenderness! Pray that the Lord will build and strengthen my life to be full of romance and tenderness! Pray that the Lord will bless me with a very romantic and tender experiences! Thank you for your support. May God reward you and...
Replies
Views
I have big problems - lust, carnal passions, masturbation, wishes on people other sex and immature love. Pray all such problems once and for all permission in my life! Pray God with power to release me and build it and be forever!
Replies
Views
Please heart and soul, pray for me and my situation! In a new sports club and I have a new coach, but it seems that things are not going well. Pray I quickly progressed and learned perfectly everything in this sport discipline, for God's glory! Let us pray the coach a lot to love me and always...
Replies
Views
Pray, all you have taught me and showed in the new sports club, I'm learned and mastered it to perfection. Pray really progressed very quickly and become very good at this sport, for God's glory.
Replies
Views
Approaching holidays! Some receive bonuses and salaries! I only hope of God's mercy! Pray that the Lord will have mercy on me and greatly strengthened me and blessed me financially! Thanks for prayer! God bless you!
Replies
Views
I experienced a lot of pain, disappointment and rejection in their personal lives! I have to move on! I can not do it alone! Pray that the Lord very  to compensate and reward me in my personal life! Pray that the Lord very strongly to protect me and to expose all the hypocritical and deceitful...
Replies
Views
Lord have mercy and continue to strengthen me, open my eyes to Your truth and defeat the lies of the enemy, tear own every strongholds within my heart in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus please help us! save my brother, bring us all to true salvation, my family, those near and far, rescue us Lord and make our hearts into fertile soil for Your Word, let the truth of Your Gospel fill us. In Jesus name I pray Amen. Please pray for my brother, that Almighty God rescue him...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my vehicle doesn't get repoed. I need 500.00 to make at least one payment. I'm behind on      my house payment and have no money. Children have nothing for
Replies
Views
Top Bottom