I need prayers

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mename1

Humble Servant of All
I'm recovering slowly but steadily from my ear infection praise Jesus for that but I still feel dizzy. Please, pray this dizziness goes away as this affect my balance when I walk. Thank you all!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I’m Martha and I got my ears cleaned yesterday (ear lavage) and I have an ear infection too. Please, pray this dizziness and infection go away :( I need to be ok so I can drive my daughter to her doctors appt. I beg you all.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let me feel better dizzy lightheaded no balance please let my son be quiet he is so loud. Please help my husband get rest for work and help him with test/bonus. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
I’ve been struggling with ringing in the ears and swooshing along with floaters in the and visual snow symptoms- static grainy vision, dizziness. I need healing now. I feel like giving up I have a newborn baby pray for him as well he’s well and healthy praise God. Please pray for my marriage and...
Replies
Views
I'm christine odhiambo from Kenya please help me pray for God's healing over my body I've been feeling weak dizzy and chest pains,I always tune to your prayers and also for God to bless me with a husband in Jesus name so that we can serve in ministry together.
Replies
Views
TO ALL PRAYER WORRIERS THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER DELIA SHE'S NOT WELL IN HEALTH HAVING DIZZINESS VOMITING WEAKNESS OFF BALANCED I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST SHE WILL BE HEALED THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE PRAYERS ALSO MY SISTER HAYDEE BAYON IS...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom