Wellness

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

LindaLamb

Faithful Servant
Please ask the Lord to heal me. I've been sick with respiratory illness for over a week. I wasn't able to leave the house much and fell behind in my work and my commitments also. I was able to get some Christmas shopping done online, and today I was finally feeling well enough to go to run some errands. I went to two stores, and about 10 minutes after entering the second store I became extremely nauseated so I ran to the bathroom and got very sick to my stomach, 3 times in a row. It was bad enough that I had to go straight home. I got sick twice more on the way home. My hands were trembling and I felt so weak. I then laid down for a few hours and slept. I was able to keep down some Gatorade and soup for dinner, thank the Lord. But my stomach hurts from when I got sick. I hope that this all passes soon. Please pray for me. I feel like I've had illness after illness after illness for the last several weeks. Please ask the Lord to have mercy on me and allow me to be well. Thank you and God bless you.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus For This Week: God I ask in Jesus’ name, this Christmas and throughout the New Year of 2016 walk through the homes of all those I love, care about (especially my home Lord Jesus), and the home of the writer of this prayer. God as You are walking through our homes deliver us from all our sicknesses, addictions, anxieties, burdens, doubts, fears, and worries. God let Your favor, peace, protection, wisdom, courage, healing and deliverance power rest upon each of our lives. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Protect and deliver us from all evil. If there is anything in our lives or around us that is not of You God, deliver us from it. Fix what is wrong in our lives and make it right with You. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created us for so that we all will fulfill our God given purpose on earth and in heaven. Bless each of us to present our bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to You God, which is our reasonable service. And don’t let us be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our minds, so that we may prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Thanking God for all the blessings and continued prayer for my grandson to do well in sports career and given the chance to play in the coming week and score well. I also thank the prayer team for all prayers and please let us pray for those families that have lost love ones, and those that are...
Replies
Views
I am taken this hard since I have no way to see my mom at the hospital n I can't leave my kids home by self I pray I had a friend to come over n visit me all day feeling overwhelmed n got alot of errands to do
Replies
Views
Please pray that my family recovers from Covid-19. Pray that my dad stays well and is able to test negative later today. Lord, please also help my grandparents heal back to the way they were before they got sick. Please help them to be able to breathe better and feel better. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son as he prepares for his first organic chemistry lab. Please pray that he is able to find an excellent tutor to help him with organic chemistry this semester. Please pray for him as he has two hard exams coming up. We are planning to visit him this weekend at college since...
Replies
Views
This request is for my mother who is 80 years old. She is living at Kollam. My father passed away two years back. They had FD of 9 lakhs in a private bank, Popular chitts, which has cheated all who had deposited the money there. So now at present my mother has very little income. Hoping the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom