I am desperate for help

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

AFK3090

Servant of All
God the afflictions and trials that have befallen my life are pushing beyond my limits.  The absolute worst thing to occur has happened though.  I'm going to lose the woman I love and her son.  I want to spend my life with these excellent people and help them achieve the things that they deserve.  I want to help her rid her home of the Bed Bug infestation and hopefully find a place of her own away from her poisonous family.  I am hunting for help but have encountered door after door slammed in my face.  Even more she is mad and shutting me out.  I love this woman and her son with all of my heart.  I want to take care of them and be as good of a husband and father to them as I am able.  I've lost so much over the last year, jobs, money, time, please please don't let me lose her.  

I prayed for this. Father, thank You in advance for restoring this relationship according to Your will, Your best, for them. I pray for employment and financial increase for them. Father, free them of the bed bud infestation by providing extra funds for a professional exterminator. Praise You, Lord for all of this! In Jesus' name Amen.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus For This Week: God I ask in Jesus’ name, this Christmas and throughout the New Year of 2016 walk through the homes of all those I love, care about (especially my home Lord Jesus), and the home of the writer of this prayer. God as You are walking through our homes deliver us from all our sicknesses, addictions, anxieties, burdens, doubts, fears, and worries. God let Your favor, peace, protection, wisdom, courage, healing and deliverance power rest upon each of our lives. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Protect and deliver us from all evil. If there is anything in our lives or around us that is not of You God, deliver us from it. Fix what is wrong in our lives and make it right with You. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created us for so that we all will fulfill our God given purpose on earth and in heaven. Bless each of us to present our bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to You God, which is our reasonable service. And don’t let us be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our minds, so that we may prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my former piano teacher, his name is Michael Malave. He is transgender, he needs Jesus. As a child she was a PK kid. However, she said she didn't feel the love from her Dad. He was a pastor in the Non-Denominational Church. I gave her a Great Controversy, Step's to Christ, and...
Replies
Views
I am about to lose my job because I made a mistake reporting symptoms of Covid later than I should have due to a lot of complicated things. I worked eight years to get where I am in this company and I have no degree and will be absolutely in the worst place of my life if I lose my job. My mother...
Replies
Views
I screwed up and now i’m worried. I will lose my clients. You have blessed me so much Jesus confirming the decision to let go of the other job. You are an awesome and mighty God who provides for your children though they don’t deserve it. Lord be with those people in the midst of this war. Stop...
Replies
Views
We have an infestation of cockroach-type bugs in the building, it's terrible, and my neighbor Veronica wants to leave now. I asked her not to leave. The problem is that the cleaner and the administration put the trash can and brooms etc. close to us. I don't want her to go, I estimate her. I...
Replies
Views
This week marks the 4th anniversary of Leah Sharibu's kidnapping by Muslim extremists in northern Nigeria. While we are still praying for Leah's release, we wanted to share a first-hand account from another Christian girl. Her name is Agnes. She escaped from Boko Haram and lived to tell her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom