2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I pray in Jesus name that every single thing I am looking for desire is made produced very easy available on the shelves abundantly and exceeds my expectations in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
46
  • Locked
Father God, please send me a financial miracle to me soon, possible. You own everything in this world; nothing is impossible for you. Please, please Lord, send me it asap in Jesus' name. Lord, grant me a richer, a lot, a lot happier quality of life in every area, in every way. Grant me my...
Replies
3
Views
47
  • Locked
father in jesus name please give all the make up companies in ### ### ### the ### shop the ### deire right ### ingredients to produce the make up I desire lord please give me breakthrough in this mightly I command in jesus name every single make up company and brand to produce the foundation...
Replies
4
Views
47
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Thank you for my marriage. I love being a wife and I appreciate having someone to share my life with. I pray that my marriage continues to grow and mature with each passing day. I also pray that my husband and I never stop cultivating trust in our relationship. Show us how to do...
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray that you God take charge over the night, cover us all with the blood of Jesus. Lord, i bless you Holy name, i thank you Lord for who you are, open doors of favor for me, bless me, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
67
  • Locked
Lord Thank you for the opportunity to work Today and the next few days!!! Send me to work for every day of this coming weeks everyday!!! You are providing the funds needed to cover these bills:Verizon (Due 2/5 before midnight) $###, Verizon Wireless (Due 2/21 before midnight) $###, Car Tag (Due...
Replies
6
Views
70
  • Locked
Please pray for prompt, good, refreshing, reassuring news from a dear one up there in the ###! May he be more spontaneous and communicative! May lines of communication be restored!
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for my hormone balance and fertility to be restored, for my menstrual cycles to be painless and more regular.
Replies
5
Views
52
  • Locked
Please pray for uplifting comfort as I am suddenly low and discouraged for not being able to establish contacts and not doing so well at work.
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
I don't hate this person. I love them. We don't agree on our troubles. If I hated this person why would I waste so much time here praying? I go to God to help me with IMPORTANT things. If it wasn't so I'd be praying for something else. Jesus help us.
Replies
4
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom